To reduce financial stress and burden to students and their families in a pandemic period.
In the pandemic period Students have undergone various problems of stress- personal, academic, physical, mental and financial. Understanding the problem of financial crunch that students are facing, the college decided to provide more installment facilities for fee payments. This practice gave emotional, financial stability to students and their family members.
The number of installment facility was increased by
Evidence of the success of the practice includes parents and students who were satisfied with the extended help provided by the college.
This practice requires committed non teaching staff and upgraded software to maintain the fee record of the students coming in installments.
1. Title of the Practice: Effective use of technology in education.
2. Objective of the practice:
ï‚· To improve the quality of education and enhance the learning process.
ï‚· To develop better and more efficient methods for carrying out different activities.
ï‚· To provide students with the opportunity to develop skills that are essential for lifelong learners.
ï‚· To encourage and deliver students with a learning experience in instructional technology.
3. Context: In the institution, the vital role of technology in education is that teachers can serve all study material so that students can better understand the topic and solve the problem easier. Effective use of Technology in education leads to improve quality of studying, better communication facilitates skills and knowledge for students.
4. The practice: It provides students with a more interactive and dynamic experience. Students feel more connected to the learning process which can encourage them to take an active role in education. The practices help student-teacher as well as teachers to align work, integrate technology into lesson plans, provide support, and monitor and access the student-teacher progress.
5. Evidence of success: Advance in technology, the institute has enabled dramatic changes in education content, delivery, and accessibility. Educational technology has fostered BEST PRACTICE 2 collaboration, transformation, and supportive learning. Technology has helped to be more creative, access learning material, and benefited in many subject areas within the curriculum. Evidence of success can be shown through the flyers and photographs clicked during the events.
6. Problems encountered and resources required: NMFCE, learn how to embrace education technology with our experts. Technology provides students with easy-to-access information, accelerated learning, and opportunities to practice. There is various resource provided such as Virtual classroom, program, or website platform that embrace multimedia projects or presentations. Technical help is given to students in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations required to be prepared for the course assignments.
7. Note: Hence, In Nirmala Memorial Foundation College of Education, it allows teachereducators as well as student-teacher to advance with the use of technology. Overall, technology had a positive effect on education
Copyright ©2022 Nirmala. All Rights Reserved